Most shame caused

Last Updated:

1. trick202

trick202 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all

Now, there are some oldies on here and I consider myself to be a bit of a veteran - so here's my question:

What's the most hideous phone you've ever owned? What's really been function over form personified? What phone did you HATE to be seen holding?

For me: it was that old nokia symbian phone with the circular keypad. Remember?

Advertisement
  2. zukini

zukini Well-Known Member

Nice question. For me its the old bricks. My first phone (nortel) had speaker phone on it (in 1999) and everyone thought i was a tool when i used it. Not to mention my mums portable car phone (1995) came in a bag with a huge RAC logo on it and it had a cable between the handset and the battery. It wouldnt have been as bad if she wasnt still using it in 2002.

More recently though I bought my father a moto F5 from a distance looks stylish look closer its got less features than that car phone.

3. simon211175

simon211175 Active Member

for me it was the HTC Touch - most unresponsive pile of rubbish I've ever had the misfortune to own. It might have looked nice, but was completely unusable in real life.