Most stable O.C.-able rom?

Last Updated:

1. tannerw_2010

tannerw_2010 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What is the most stable overclockable rom that you know of? I initially thought overclocking didn't do anything, but after using it more and more I noticed that it does make the phone a lot smoother. I tried FRESH Toast 2.1. but it is just too buggy (I used OC widget). Does anyone know of a stable 2.1 overclockable rom that I can use for everyday without a lot of problems? Right now I am using Fresh 2.1.2 and I would have to say it is more stable than the stock 2.1 from sprint I installed a few weeks ago, but I am wanting a little more juice out of it with a similar amount of stability (fresh has given me NO problems). TIA

Advertisement
  2. ccapasso

ccapasso Well-Known Member

3. dmm5157

dmm5157 Well-Known Member

There is no single "perfect" 2.1, and probably won't ever be either.

I was reading through some of those and was looking at some of what works and doesn't work. Looks like there are trade offs for each.

I didn't find anything that didn't work with Fresh Toast 2.1, so I'm still running that with OCwidget. My wife has the factory 2.1 (unrooted) update and it's amazing how much faster and more stable my phone is than even hers! I'm going to root hers and load a custom rom soon.

Maybe I'll use hers to try out a few of these roms.