• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Most stable rom

crutchcorn

Android Expert
Jan 23, 2014
Sacramento Area
JESUS H CHRIST I HATE MY PHONE. You know it's a good situation when the thread starts off like that. Lol. Alright, don't mind my rage, it's fixable I just am angry that yet again I have to sit and fix the damn thing. Now, I want Lollipop (at this point until Xposed is stable I simply can't handle the instability) but I want the thing STABLE as a ROCK. Any suggestions out of our millions of roms?

JESUS H CHRIST I HATE MY PHONE. You know it's a good situation when the thread starts off like that. Lol. Alright, don't mind my rage, it's fixable I just am angry that yet again I have to sit and fix the damn thing. Now, I want Lollipop (at this point until Xposed is stable I simply can't handle the instability) but I want the thing STABLE as a ROCK. Any suggestions out of our millions of roms?
Well, out of all of them. It would be none. All roms have l70 only problems. Then theres ROM bugs. Which in all, no LP rom for any device is gonna be stable until the end of 2015 (from how long it took KK roms to be stable.)

Also since your rockin an ms323. It's expected until vm03 can milk out the bugs for the odd Metro version

Reactions: crutchcorn
Upvote 0
Well, out of all of them. It would be none. All roms have l70 only problems. Then theres ROM bugs. Which in all, no LP rom for any device is gonna be stable until the end of 2015 (from how long it took KK roms to be stable.)

Also since your rockin an ms323. It's expected until vm03 can milk out the bugs for the odd Metro version
*glares* No kidding captain obvious. I can think for myself you know. ROFL. I'm aware of what "stable" means and how the MS323 has NONE of that but even still I'd like to be able to run a custom rom for now. I was asking what the MOST stable rom is and that's the answer I'll hold out for. Thanks for the advise anyways

Upvote 0
Suprised that nothing 5.1 is on that list. :p
Holy 5.1 is so unstable at the moment. It's only been a few weeks since 5.1 came out. No wonder it's none are mentioned. What a surprise, also none have updated to 5.1 yet. I don't even see a reason to other than to be updated (IMO) other than the memory leak bug which I've never encountered.

Reactions: Member1771050
Upvote 0
Holy 5.1 is so unstable at the moment. It's only been a few weeks since 5.1 came out. No wonder it's none are mentioned. What a surprise, also none have updated to 5.1 yet. I don't even see a reason to other than to be updated (IMO) other than the memory leak bug which I've never encountered.
Oh no, I'm not too suprised - considering that they're all custom roms. However, with AOSP I'm sure it'd be a bit more stable. Then again no time put into it and.... Ehhhh shaddup. ;P

Upvote 0
Nameless is rock steady and it comes with LP,so far the only issue is with Wifi (WiMax) connectivity and getting 3G signal for mobile data connectivity....problems might be from the Internet and cell signal providers and not the rom itself
I myself have not experienced this issue. I have decided on Nameless but am STILL having SDcard troubles... IDK why...

Upvote 0
I would say that Nameless Rom 2.1 5.1.1 is the best rom, I have tested all the other roms and games work more fluently in this rom. And the Nameless device control lets you switch between various CPU and GPU tweaks. Making it totally awesome. Cheers hope this helps.
Yup, you can even cotrol GPU frequencies :D I was amazed with that too.
But I also like double tap homescreen too lock, just like in stock. And that I can move clock to left, not many ROMs provide that. Also, homescreen gestures and search in app drawer. Set the timing for "back button to kill app", or "return to last app" on double tap of menu key. I can go on and on with unique features :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones