• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Most Wanted Widgets

Can anyone advised how to get battery number (% in figures) showing in the top battery bar please?

I believe you need a rooted phone with a custom ROM. Could be wrong though.

If you want to replace the existing battery notification with a % battery, then you need root. You can have the battery with a % notificaiton though it's on the left side of the notification bar. You can try battery notif: Battery Notif for Android

Upvote 0
24 clock

Now works on Froyo 2.2
1x2 widget configurable colors
(24 hour military style clock format)

screen

Upvote 0
Can anyone advised how to get battery number (% in figures) showing in the top battery bar please?

Try using systray monitor in the market. You can choose to add battery percentage, Ram Memory, Internal memory, or SD memory to the top left of the notification bar. Been using this since my Hero. Its free in the market. Download, open, choose which you want to be displayed and your good to go. No root needed.

Upvote 0
Just recently found a great widget call Executive Assistant. Best organizing widget so far. It has previews to all of your twitter, SMS, emails, miss call, calader, facebook and RSS feeds in one widget! All of these notifications are organized in tabs in the widget. This reduce the numbers of widgets you'd have on your screens. The widget is very customizable and you can also have the widget as your lock screen too. The free version is ad base and if you don't like ads, then you can buy it for US$6. I thought this was a good fine and wanted to share it with everyone :)

Miss call tab
wzj.u.cs.png

This is a picture of the lock screen
wzq.u.cs.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones