1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support MOTO Chinese Handwriting Input Software

1. chyau.00

chyau.00 Well-Known Member

I have the hk version of milestone, and this app came with it, but i did a factory reset and lost it. Does anyone have any idea where I can find the apk for this?

pm me please (if it is inappropiate for this site).

Advertisement
  2. icesphere

icesphere Member

go to CS and they will install it for you
  3. chyau.00

unfortunately im no longer in the country.
  4. richard_llz

richard_llz New Member

the market has that app
  5. chyau.00

i am pretty sure the market doesnt have the app I was referring to, but it's okay, I found a copy of it on the web.

Thanks tho
  6. xioa

xioa New Member

hey chyau.00, where did you manage to find this application? I am in the UK with the milestone and this application would help me out a lot. Can you pm the link where to find it because im not sure what the rules for links are on this site.

Thank you!
  7. vince88

vince88 New Member

i need to find out where to download the software too cuz i wana do a factory reset as well....are there any other stuff missing that we got to download again after factory reset?
  8. lotusmaster

lotusmaster New Member

Baidu dropped a keyboard on the android market with six different input options, the last one is hand writing. I think it's great and it doesn't require you to know the stroke order. It can also run both traditional and simplified characters. I live in Guangdong right now so it's bee very helpful. I am running it on both my Droid X and my Droid 2 Global (and hopefully soon my Xoom once my friends back home mail it over).

PS. Heads up Verizon Global Unlimited Data acts as a VPN and makes Facebook, Youtube, etc available to you in China ;-)
  9. London Sugar

London Sugar New Member

Hi, I have similar problem of resetting the milestone 1. Please, can anyone share how to put back the moto chinese input software to the phone? Thanks.