MOTO Chinese Handwriting Input SoftwareSupport

1. chyau.00

chyau.00 Well-Known Member

I have the hk version of milestone, and this app came with it, but i did a factory reset and lost it. Does anyone have any idea where I can find the apk for this?

pm me please (if it is inappropiate for this site).

Advertisement
    :
  2. icesphere

icesphere Member

go to CS and they will install it for you
  3. chyau.00

unfortunately im no longer in the country.
  4. richard_llz

richard_llz New Member

the market has that app
  5. chyau.00

i am pretty sure the market doesnt have the app I was referring to, but it's okay, I found a copy of it on the web.

Thanks tho
  6. xioa

xioa New Member

hey chyau.00, where did you manage to find this application? I am in the UK with the milestone and this application would help me out a lot. Can you pm the link where to find it because im not sure what the rules for links are on this site.

Thank you!
  7. vince88

vince88 New Member

i need to find out where to download the software too cuz i wana do a factory reset as well....are there any other stuff missing that we got to download again after factory reset?
  8. lotusmaster

lotusmaster New Member

Baidu dropped a keyboard on the android market with six different input options, the last one is hand writing. I think it's great and it doesn't require you to know the stroke order. It can also run both traditional and simplified characters. I live in Guangdong right now so it's bee very helpful. I am running it on both my Droid X and my Droid 2 Global (and hopefully soon my Xoom once my friends back home mail it over).

PS. Heads up Verizon Global Unlimited Data acts as a VPN and makes Facebook, Youtube, etc available to you in China ;-)
  9. London Sugar

London Sugar New Member

Hi, I have similar problem of resetting the milestone 1. Please, can anyone share how to put back the moto chinese input software to the phone? Thanks.