Moto Driod Slides closed questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. MotoDriod

MotoDriod Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When I slide mine closed it sometimes...one side won't lock and feels a bit loose. Can I take it to the store..and they fix that, or do all of them do that eventually...if you slide it open a lot to do text message?

Thank's in advance
    Motodriod

Advertisement
  2. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

You actually use the keyboard for texting? The only reasonable use I have found or heard of for the keyboard is playing the emulators.

3. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, though the keyboard feels TERRIBLE at first, with a few hours with it you can use it ALMOST as fast as the landscape virtual keyboard. I still use the landscape virtual keyboard faster, being a former iPod Touch user. :)

But in response to the OP, my first Droid was also incredibly flimsy when it was closed. Take it back to the store. If they don't take it back, go to more Verizon stores until you find one with half- decent employees that understand that you didn't buy a Blackberry Storm. Your screen should not be clicking. Of course, every Droid I've used feels SLIGHTLY clickier around the edges (that's inherent to slider phones), but mine literally felt like a BB Storm. It shouldn't actually move, it should just feel a little... squishier I guess? And if yours doesn't lock at all on one side that's a serious issue.