• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moto Droid 1 w/5 home screens demensions?

teknomedic

Jun 25, 2010
I need to know what the resolution or demensions are for the 5 home screen setup on a moto droid.

Also, I need to know what the "main" home screen size is as that would help me ensure the correct parts of the picture are shown there as well.

I tried to search for this info, but could only find the full wallpaper demensions for the older 3 screen setup.

Thanks.

I need to know what the resolution or demensions are for the 5 home screen setup on a moto droid.

Also, I need to know what the "main" home screen size is as that would help me ensure the correct parts of the picture are shown there as well.

I tried to search for this info, but could only find the full wallpaper demensions for the older 3 screen setup.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure the dimensions are the same no matter how many screens you have, it just doesn't scroll as far onto each screen.

I think the "main" home screen size is 480 x 854 (at least that's the screen size according to Motorola's website.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones