Moto Droid Help

Last Updated:

1. Robbojaj

Robbojaj New Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 25, 2009
    hi everyone ive had my droid for a few dats now that i love ive had no problems with it besides getting use to it
    but i needed some help i transferd pictures from my blakcberry to my droid on my mac just by saving the pictures on my mac and copied them to my droid but everytime i download a picture from the phone its saves it in a camera folder then i have music picture folder camera media folder camera pictures folder etc can i make it just to have one folder with all my pictures?

another thing is can i rearrange my icons on the menu page without having to put them on my home page? and why is there 2 emails one regular email icon an a gmail icon

and for some reason i cannot pair my droid with my mac it says paired but not connect i have no problem with a buletooth headset

one lastthing is there any desktop software for macs or any software that i should know about
    thank you all for your time

2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Oct 28, 2009

You can probably manually move those into one big folder - but I don't really see the point of it - if you get a folder with 2500 images in it do you really want to scroll the whole folder to find the last 5 pics you took with the camera last week?

Separated folders is a lot cleaner. If you want to move them, though, you can move them manually every time you sync, or else use a native Android-based file manager to do it directly on the phone (I like Astro myself).

If you're asking about having those pictures always end up in those folders, AFAICT, I do not think so, b/c some of the phone features are hard coded to use a particular folder, but I might be wrong.....

No, unless you get a home replacement (and even then not really).

There are two icons b/c this is an OS developed by Google - naturally they'd have made it easier to use their own email accounts, don'tchya think? The other icon is for email accounts like from your ISP, your Work, etc., which usually aren't through GMail.

If it says Paired, then it is paired - do you mean it will not connect?

As for Desktop software....none that I have found, not even in Windows. But that may change soon, so keep an eye out....