Moto Droid Maxx Cases and AccessoriesTips

1. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    mistermojorizi likes this.
  2. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member

I was looking at Seidio for the spring clip holster and they don't have it posted yet. <sigh>
    speede541 likes this.
  3. mistermojorizi

mistermojorizi Well-Known Member

4. Cincybearcatfan

Trooper likes this.
  5. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

I would be interested in that.
  6. Cincybearcatfan

Does anyone other than me plan on buying the charging pad or "Qi" (chee)? I'm hoping it's available on Tuesday. I want to use it from the beginning.
  7. yamamonster600

yamamonster600 Well-Known Member

Link is not the working but if you type in search bar on Verizons website they have a few cases coming up. Vzw bumper, Griffin reveal case. Hopefully these will be available Tuesday.
  8. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

I am still think I might go with the liquipel. It just stinks I would have to mail my phone out before I even use it.
  9. Jersey Tom

Jersey Tom Well-Known Member

Usually I don't do cases or screen protectors or any of that. Haven't ever scratched a screen, can probably count number of total drops on one hand - though those do put some dings in the device. Really get turned off when VZW sales associates push you so hard on that stuff, like your phone will be doomed to destruction without it.

With that said, that Incipio ultra thin case actually looks kinda cool.

The Liquipel thing.. nah, I wouldn't. No interest. I can't think of a time I've come close to water damage on a phone. At most it just sucks using a smartphone if it's raining or drizzly.
  10. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

We haven't finalized plans to make cases for the Motorola Droid MAXX, we'll send your request to our product team for consideration!
    speede541 and Outatime like this.
  11. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member

I was hoping you'd see this thread :D

Yeah I will buy a no-case spring clip holster right away if you make one available.
    speede541 likes this.
  12. tspangle88

tspangle88 Well-Known Member

Trooper likes this.
  13. lewwill

lewwill Well-Known Member

I really like the TYLY VU wireless Qi charger. It looks like it will make a good desktop stand along with charging. Just waiting to make sure it is compatible because the Maxx site compatibility checker says not compatible but other sites say yes. VZ is a little behind I think.
    Lew
  14. rabidhunter

rabidhunter Well-Known Member

I'm getting a clear case for mine. I love the finish of the phone, I want to display the shiny blackness of the phone. But after watching unpacking videos of it, I saw that it's a fingerprint magnent. The only reason for my getting a case is to keep it from getting all those nasty fingerprints.
  15. lewwill

The Ultra has the shiny kevlar back but the Maxx has the textured kevlar back. I don't think I will get a case right now, I don't have one on my Bionic now and it is doing fine.
  16. johnwashere

johnwashere Member

I got the Nokia one on att`s website. It was on sale for 24 and free 2nd day shipping. If you buy more than 1 you get an even bigger discount . Verizon said it works for the maxx
  17. Yno

Yno Member

Please make one! I had one for the Droid and for the Bionic, and it looks like I will be picking up a Maxx tonight. Can't imagine not having a Surface Combo.
  18. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

want... i need a clock as well and that looks perfect!

as far as car docks go im going to keep my iDock (for GS4/ GS3/ GN2) and see if it will work... i think the ONLY thing is that the top clamp will hit the volume down button but im going to cut a channel in it so it doesn't actually hit the button any more. ill let everyone know how that goes next week when i get my MAXX. its a GREAT dock though and i absolutely love it.
  19. CKwik240

CKwik240 Well-Known Member

I'll be very disappointed if Moto does not release a navigation dock for the Maxx. It was one of the biggest reason's my last two phones were Moto phones.
  20. Cincybearcatfan

I bought the black bumper, I wish I had bought the bumper with the red down the side. At $20 I will likely pick it up too.

[​IMG]
    Trooper likes this.
  21. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

dont worry... as a droid phone i guarantee it will get car docks and desk docks along side the holster cases, otterboxes, and every other standard accessory.

we have made custom car docks for every droid phone to date as far as i know... it'll be there.
    Trooper likes this.
  22. speede541

speede541 Well-Known Member

I'm also looking to buy the Sedio spring clip holster. It's all I've been using for my caseless Gnex for the past year at work. I hope Sedio gets it to market faster than with the Gnex -- I think it came around 7 months after launch.
  23. lewwill

I also got the black bumper case. Leaves the Kevlar back uncovered which I really like. Good corner protection and minimalist.