• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moto Droid-Problems seeing pictures in email/sms

I've had my Droid for about 2 months now. Love the heck out of it. It's been cool customizing and changing it to just the way I want.

But... I have been having trouble viewing pictures ent from others, via email or sms/mms. it's not all the time, but I'd say 50pct of the time, when someone sends me a picture via email ( I'm guessing it's embedded since there is no "attachment" or "download" at the bottom) I can't see it. It bugs the HELL out of me when I can fwd. it to someone with and IPhone, and they can see it !

The pic's seem to come from everything from BB's to IPhones, to computers.....all across the board.

Any tweeks or adjustments I can do to be able to see more of these non attached photos?

Joey

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones