Moto droid unable to recieve or make calls.Support

Last Updated:

1. nateo200

nateo200 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My Moto droid is unable to recieve or make calls. My mom called me like 25 times asking me to look up something, when I FINALLY got the call on the house phone I was able to look it up in maps but unable to call her back at all (was using wifi). My EVDO data services work fine but theres not voice AT ALL. I tried calling my number from like 5 phones nothing, I also reset it turned off the cellular radio and turned it back on nothing. Now for some reason the only time I can recieve calls and make calls is when I have it set to 1xRTT only....Idk wtf going on but the one time I needed to use the PHONE on my handset it decided to not work....I had like 3 people try and call me and nothing not very convient.....any help? I really don't want to have to toggle EVDO and 1xRTT just to use the phone/bandwidth hungry services.

Advertisement
  2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

This was a suggestion way back in November:

Bring up your call screen and dial ##PROGRAM
    Use the password 000000 (all zeros)
    Select option 4: Vocode
    Change it to EVRC-B

See if that helps.

3. nateo200

nateo200 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I actually just got it too work, from dialing *#*#4636#*#* and toggling the cell radio on/off then resetting the phone again. Idk why it was doing this and I'm curious now so I don't have to worry about it doing this again....