Moto Droid vs Incredible?

Last Updated:

1. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I planned on getting two Droid's end of month utilizing the bogo..

Until I read this..

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010...oo-on-its-back/

Pretty impressive.. What would you guys do? Wait or jump on the droid bogo?

Any rumors on whether or not there would be a bogo for the Incredible?

Advertisement
  2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

This thread isn't really needed as there is already a similar discussion going on in the Will you jump ship thread. The biggest deciding factor is gonna be do you need a physical keyboard or not? If not then get the Incredible as it has better specs across the board. There won't be any bogo deals anytime soon on the Incredible and it will most likely cost 200 bucks with a new contract for the first month or 2.

3. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

I'd go with the two Droids, personally. The Incredible might have better specs, but we're at the point where the CPU isn't really being overtaxed and as a result, better specs won't really translate to much better performance. Of course, if you don't need the extra phone and the hardware keyboard, go for it! ;)

4. jdldf

jdldf Active Member

CRpercordani I am not looking to jump ship but want a phone I can use outside of the US when travelling. Is the incredible capable to use in the caribean?

I am looking for a second phone by the way. I could not be happier with the droid and enjoy it more daily running Koush's cyanogenmod rom and couldnt be happier.

5. Hegemony

Hegemony Well-Known Member

It probably won't be a world phone with a GSM SIM card slot. There are some CDMA networks in the Caribbean, but the phone will be carrier locked to Verizon I imagine.

6. condog

condog Well-Known Member

verizon has a lot of roaming coverage in the caribean

7. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

At this point I have no idea if it will be a world phone with GSM capabilities. But like the other guy said VZW has pretty decent coverage in the Caribbean so you should be ok. If you want it strictly for that reason then the Droid will work too.