Moto Droid with Access for LG Ally or HTC Incredible

1. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

I have a Motorola Droid in 9/10 condition, no scratches on the glass with an anti-glare screen protector plus a new in box OEM desktop cradle, new but no box OEM car mount, mikradle dock, 4gb microsd card, and extra battery doors I would like to trade for an LG Ally or HTC Incredible.

Can add small amount of cash for the Incredible.

PM if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. RadYOacTiVe

Will also sell for $325 shipped UPS. Paypal confirmed address only.
  3. phirefaux

phirefaux Well-Known Member

i can understand the incredible but doesnt the ally have a slower processor and a poorer quality camera? is the keyboard on the droid really that bad lol
  4. RadYOacTiVe

I already have an incredible, would give the incredible (or ally) to my wife to replace her Eris. They keyboard isnt a problem for my wife, she just wasn't thrilled by the looks of the Droid.
  5. RadYOacTiVe

Bump to the top. Still looking to trade or sell. New price $300 Shipped.
  6. phirefaux

phirefaux Well-Known Member

How about a trade: motorola devour, 2 8gig micro sd cards and ill pay for shipping? Girls love the look of the devour and if she's into facebook its perfect
  7. RadYOacTiVe

Phire,

Thanks for the offer but I am really only looking to trade for the Ally or Incredible.
  8. RadYOacTiVe

Price drop to $285 or trade straight up for an LG Ally.

Will add $125 plus the Droid for an Incredible.
  9. RadYOacTiVe

I will throw in a titanium LG Voyager with either deal. Let's make it happen.
  10. thenew3

thenew3 Well-Known Member

Do either (droid, voyager) come with the original boxes?

I may be willing to trade a brand new incredible

Any pictures?
  11. RadYOacTiVe

I have pictures of the Droid i can send, they are in my sent files. I just decided while i was at work to add the Voyager. PM your email and I'll send them and i'll send the voyager pics tonight.

I have everything as stated in my original post for the droid. The Voyager was originally a black one which i have the box for. I had to make a warranty claim and Verizon replaced it with a titanium one. All of the accessories and manuals are there but the box and voyager do not quite match.
  12. thenew3

thenew3 Well-Known Member

13. adi19956

adi19956 Well-Known Member

ship to the UK?
  14. RadYOacTiVe

Sold it yesterday afternoon. Thanks for everyone's interest.