Moto releasing 16GB Xoom?

1. FragDroidX

FragDroidX Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. vamp6x6x6x

vamp6x6x6x Well-Known Member

Idk...I mean I don't see much point in one with less GB. I mean, I guess, if you really wanna get a Xoom but don't like the price tag maybe, but I think especially now with the Honeycomb sdcard issue 32GB would be the way to go.
  3. Mitchrapp

Mitchrapp Well-Known Member

Its all about options.
  4. LunchBB

LunchBB Well-Known Member

I think that's what Motorola response to people complaining about the high price tag.
  5. vamp6x6x6x

vamp6x6x6x Well-Known Member

I suppose it is a good idea...I mean apple does it why not Moto...and I currently have a 16GB gTab(not for long bc as soon as I get my Xoom I am giving the gTab to my mom) so I suppose its not to bad...but since they are doing the whole apple type thing I think they should have a 64GB model also.
  6. gamul1

gamul1 Well-Known Member

Its good to have options - but here I sit with 32 gig and I'm waiting for the 32g micro SD to be enabled so I can plop some more movies on it for storage.

Now if they had a 64 gig option with additional micro sd storage - now your talking.
  7. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Nah, most will b1tch through not buying the device. Considering the Asus has full USB host support (two ports) and 2X the battery life, plus GPS with the wifi version- Xoom and other tabs need to adjust accordingly, or sell in lower volume.

Of course for the Asus, you need the keyboard to get all of the extra stuff. Current Xoom wifi needs to be $500 and the 16gb needs to be $400 or Xoom will be a niche product like my gTablet. At least it has USB host :) ;)

Xoom is a good tablet, none the less.