moto spice xt300/canada

1. blackndblue

blackndblue New Member

Hi, this xt300 is my first android phone. I rooted it and installed programs like app 2 sd, titanium backup pro, startup auditor. anyways, im pretty sure my backup partition is still there, with factory default settings, but i cannot factory restore, even with the power + camera, then volume down - option.

ok here's the problem. i somehow got my startup screen to loop during startup (a screen activated by startup auditor). it seems as through the android system loads behind it, then closes and then loads again all while the startup animation screen loops.

i used titanium backup pro to freeze google search and google chat, and some applications i installed requiring root.

i need help please. ill try anything if i can get this phone operational. my mother purchased it as a gift so i would like to get it working.

when i hold power+camera (is it a camera button?) i get this message

USB fastboot: V0.5
    Machine ID: 1007002 v0
    Build Date: Jam 10 2011 14:01:51

ohhh man. i managed to start up the recovery on system startup with power+x then alt+L but it made things worse, i think. now it start up but the home screen is black. The phone doesnt show up in RSD Lite either and i havnt been able to find a motorola spice xt300 Canada SBF file. The phone is not a brick yet, and to make things worse im a noob. if i can get an SBF file i can load it onto the SD card as update.zip? and run it from the recovery boot option?

ok, how can i use a romdump to repair my phone?

this one

http://www.mediafire.com/?6ipw54fk9vsj147

if this rom dump is not the correct one i can get a romdump off of my mother identical phone. can somebody explain to me how to fix it with a rom dump? the phones are exactly the same

Advertisement
    :
  2. snakerdlk

snakerdlk New Member

Boot the phone with Power+space, should enter rsd mode...
    And try RSD Lite again.
    PabloOaks likes this.
  3. PabloOaks

PabloOaks New Member

Hi, just register to say thanks, cuz thanks to you I fully restored my cellphone!:D