Moto Triumph Wont turn on or Charge?!

1. TheForerunner

TheForerunner Active Member

Left my Triumph on the charge on my Mac, played some battlefield, the mac turned off, guess the phone died, and now it wont charge or turn on, i dont think it overheated cause i know it was about to die before i started charging it, and it only charged as long as it takes the mac to fall asleep which is like 10 minutes.

cant get any lights on or anything with wall charger but can get the red LED on with the USB to Mac's port.

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. TheForerunner

also, using Isaac's miui just fyi
  3. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Well-Known Member Developer

Ok do you have a different charger ? Try that & we'll take it from there.
  4. TheForerunner

Yeah, ive tried w different chargers, and even tried a different converter which the usb cabe plugs into so it goes into the wall socket..

Also just left the battery out for the last 15 minutes and tried that, nothing
  5. amzer81

amzer81 Well-Known Member

Hmm, Call Virgin Mobile, Tell Them what happened, they should send you a replacement free :D
    cmalo818 likes this.
  6. cmalo818

cmalo818 New Member

does that work? calling them will they give you a new one? what do you have to say it just won't charge?
    my just has the red light on but won't turn on. is there a way to maybe reset it? I've only had it for about 6 months
  7. amzer81

amzer81 Well-Known Member

Hmm well if it wont turn on you cant get into CWM, i suggest you just call them & tell them whats wrong .