• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Because I don't like touchwiz and im starting to like motoblur

If you don't like Touchwiz there are plenty of alternative launchers available on the market. They might not be exactly Motoblur (I'm not a fan of it either), but you may find one that can be configured to your liking. They offer lots of themes and customizability.

Customization - CapFAQ

Upvote 0
My wife has a Motorola Flipside. It took me a couple of days to go through and turn off crap running, that was sucking down her data like nothing I've seen. Even then, I still had to put an app on the homescreen for her, that flat-out... just turned off the damn 3G. So unless she had to use data for something and toggle it back on... Motoblur could not do all its background crap.

I haven't ever seen a more intrusive and out of control piece of software. Why anyone would want it, is beyond me.

Upvote 0
My wife has a Motorola Flipside. It took me a couple of days to go through and turn off crap running, that was sucking down her data like nothing I've seen. Even then, I still had to put an app on the homescreen for her, that flat-out... just turned off the damn 3G. So unless she had to use data for something and toggle it back on... Motoblur could not do all its background crap.

I haven't ever seen a more intrusive and out of control piece of software. Why anyone would want it, is beyond me.

Im heavy on social networking lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones