I recently visited Las Vegas. (Last weekend) While checking out Caesars Palace, I asked my wife to take a picture of me in front of a really cool fountain. Forgettting there was a hole in my left pocket, I hopped up on the ledge of the fountain and PLOP, in goes my motorola droid, Completely Submerged, I had a cover on it, which came off in the fountain. After a quick second of shock and awe, I instintivley grabbed the phone from the water about 2 feet deep, yanked the battery, and tried to blow on it to dry it off. My hopes of using the phone again were pretty much squashed. I had an Idea to stick my phone in a Black sock and hang it outside our hotel window. The outside temp in las vegas was around 115 farenheit so I figured that would atleast help pull some moisture out. Oh yeah, prior to that I tried a hair dryer which just made matters worse, I could see moisture under the screen. (SCARY!) Any ways about 5 hours later I fired it up and it has run flawlessly ever since! The water dot turned red, but I guess thats to be expected. I thought my phone was a goner for sure, thank you Vegas heat!