• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Motorola Atrix 2 error "Unfortunately Camera stopped working" Help required?

abbas8834

Lurker
Dec 6, 2012
Hi
Today I faced a problem with my 1 month old motorola atrix 2 which i updated to ICS after purchasing.

The front camera when trying to take a picture gives an error "Unfortunately Camera stopped working" and comes back to the home screen. But when i tried making a video with the front cam its perfectly fine.

So can anybody please help me in solving this issue???

I would highly appreciate this help and would surely think you are the best tech guru around!

Hi
Today I faced a problem with my 1 month old motorola atrix 2 which i updated to ICS after purchasing.

The front camera when trying to take a picture gives an error "Unfortunately Camera stopped working" and comes back to the home screen. But when i tried making a video with the front cam its perfectly fine.

So can anybody please help me in solving this issue???

I would highly appreciate this help and would surely think you are the best tech guru around!

Have you tried rebooting your phone? If no, try it.

If yes,

Try, Settings/Applications/all/camera and clear cache. Any progress? I havent experienced that issue, but it's my guess.

You could also try ICS camera *free* and see if it experiences similar issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones