• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Atrix and Ice cream Sandwhich?

Carlos A

Jul 29, 2011
I was in phone Arena today and i saw an article on Ice Cream Sandwhich, and in reagards with google trying to compete with Apple, As i was reading the article (which is a great one by the way, you have to read it), there are multiple pictures of the Motorola Atrix 4g with Ice cream Sandwhich already! and as far as i know it wasnt even a month ago when GB rolled out for the Atrix, apparently motorola is already working on ICS with the Atrix.

Here is the link:Not will, but should Android ICS beat the iPhone 5 to market? - Phone Arena

There is a little thing called "PhotoShop" - I could put up pic's of an Atrix running BB os, or the iPhone I-OS, if I had time to fool around and do it.

Don't get excited about it. I've seen articles where the editors didn't pay attention, and the guy in the graphics department provided them a pic of a Blackberry 9700 with Windows Mobile OS photoshop'd onto the screen.

Upvote 0
Here's an example for you. A Radio Shack flyer showing a Blackberry Curve (8310) running the Windows Mobile OS.

Sorry, in my post above, I remembered wrong, thinking it was a 9700, not an 8300 BB. My bad!

radioshack_flyer.jpg

radioshack_flyer_sm.jpg

Source.... BlackBerry Sacrilege ? RIMarkable

Reactions: Carlos A
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones