Motorola Circles Widget ?General

1. flanntastic

flanntastic Well-Known Member

so the smallest circle used to show my battery remaining. How it has a asterick in it and if i tap it it goes to settings for notifications, below are screenshots........anybody know how to make it show battery again?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Sandroidfan

Sandroidfan Well-Known Member

Just swipe down or up on it. it will flip back and forth.
    flanntastic likes this.
  3. flanntastic

flanntastic Well-Known Member

dang, i feel dumb, THANKS!
    Sandroidfan likes this.
  4. Sandroidfan

Sandroidfan Well-Known Member

You're welcome. glad it solved your issue. I also liked Moto's circles widget. It's elegant and simple. But after JB update, it got a little laggy and tends to redraw itself when coming back from camera app. Also it doesn't work on other launchers.

I'm currently on Apex launcher and using Fancy Widget by the same developer. Fancy Widget is very light, simple, get's job done for me and it has almost no impact on memory, battery.
  5. JRJ

JRJ Well-Known Member

I also noticed poor performance of the circles widget after the Jelly Bean update and have since disabled it. I have seen a noticeable improvement in battery life since it was disabled.
  6. Stealthman

Stealthman Well-Known Member

I am a big fan of the circles widgets
  7. JRJ

JRJ Well-Known Member

Me too actually. I was really disappointed when it started having issues after the Jelly Bean update. Then after disabling I noticed a significant improvement in battery life.
  8. Stealthman

Stealthman Well-Known Member

I don't have any issues with it and I am on JB. I get great battery life 30+ hours most days and I am a moderate to heavy user
  9. PowrDroid

PowrDroid Well-Known Member

I removed the circles widget a while back when I changed my home screen. Last week I reinstalled it. I've not noticed any difference in battery performance.