Motorola Cliq Keyboard Light

Last Updated:

1. tanner2007

tanner2007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Now the keyboard light has always worked, after that update yesterday, now my keyboard only lights up when clicking ALT which I cant type like that since it turns the keys into symbols and such

What can i do

Advertisement
  2. vaio

vaio Well-Known Member

THAT id a great option for me. I dont like that ALL the keys light up at night when I dont use cerrain symbols. So when I need those symbols pressing the alt and than they glow is AWESOME.

3. tanner2007

tanner2007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Point is, I cant type unless holding down alt but when that happens it only does those special symbols, I can lay in dark and close my phone and when i open it starst to light up then instantly turns off

4. vaio

vaio Well-Known Member

I get you now, try a hard reset and if that does not fix it get a replacement. I know its not the answer you wanted but that is what people will tell you to do. No way around it.

5. plizzba

plizzba New Member

I am also having this issue. So are some people on Motorola's forums.
    https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/95981

Anyway, I find this annoying, but I'm not willing to do a hard reset unless someone else says that it works for them. I also don't want to return an otherwise perfectly good phone.

6. jaymelu

jaymelu New Member

I have the problem, there is no solution for that. I suggest you call it in for a replacement. mine is on its way and when i get it I'm selling it.