Motorola Cliq Unlock Problems

Last Updated:

1. jbudman92

jbudman92 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I finally was able to unlock my Cliq from the T-mobile network to the At&t network, and I can now make calls and text, but all of the sudden I can no longer access the market for apps. It keeps telling me that my password is invalid (which I am 100% sure it is not). Also, every few minutes, I am recieving a text that says "122 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code. 0605040710000041637469766174653A64743D36", but I haven't even sent any text messages.. It started doing that right after I sucessfully unlocked the phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. JackT

JackT Well-Known Member

You might be in the wrong forum. This is the main Motorola Droid forum. You might be better off in the Cliq forum.

3. icstars989

icstars989 Well-Known Member

Hmm, perhaps this may be better suited for the Cliq forum. Not sure about the number situation, but dont Tmob and ATT use different 3g's? That could be your market issue, you may be accessing it on Edge, does it even work with edge? oh hell I dont know. :)

4. jbudman92

Wel the thing is, for the past few days, I have been using the phone with an old T-mobile sim card that has never been activated, and I've been using my Wifi from my house to access the market. I am connected to the Wifi now, but with my at&t sim in it and it still is giving me these problems.
    Thanks for the quick replys guys!
    Also, is there a way I can move this thread to the cliq section myself?

5. icstars989

icstars989 Well-Known Member

Nah, think the mods gotta do that.

6. jbudman92

Wowww..
    So I said I was 100% that I was typing the correct password, and I just remembered that this is the one account that I have that has a different password. So that problem is solved. I'm still getting these annoying texts from that number though...