• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Cliq White

fireman1905

Jun 24, 2009
Hello, I am looking to trade my motorola cliq for a samsung behold 2. I know the behold 2 only goes to 1.6 but i just like the features of the phone. My cliq is in good shape with a couple of nicks on the sides and back but nothing on the screen. If anyone is interested please let me know. All I have for accessories is the box and the home charger adapter and usb cable. Thanks agian.
P.s I may be interested in almost any other phone on the tmobile network or unlocked if anyone has something just let me know I will consider any reasonable trade.

I'm a 15 year old dude with the Cliq. and I have the white one...
I think black is tooo normal for a phone.. and I always wanted a white one haha.
But it Really doesn't matter... I'd go for the White.. Cause I already have it.. haha

If you have problems or questions or wanna know what kind of apps to get.. yu can email me..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones