Motorola customer service contacts?Support

Last Updated:

1. AndroidMax

AndroidMax Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi. I have just had the WORST customer service experience EVER with Motorola. It started early last week, and is continuing through today. Suffices to say, the automated system is useless, the customer service reps are all in Argentina, and no one hears what you say. They only hear what they have been trained to hear, and can not think outside of their little scripts at all. If I hear " I really do apologize for the inconvenience, can you hold while I look that up" one more time, my head is going to explode....

Does anyone have an email address for someone in Motorola Corporate that deals with the Consumer Electronics portion of the business? Preferably someone with a title of VP or such? I'd like to have a nice conversation with them.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

3. AndroidMax

Thanks, but no thanks. Still looking for an email address of a VP.

4. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

good luck with that. ;)

5. chippy

chippy Well-Known Member

um.....what do you need to talk to the VP about?

6. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

They protect those better than they do their boot loaders

tom108 likes this.
  7. AndroidMax

No kidding.... I can't believe how hard it is to get a hold of anyone that actually works for Motorola, and not some third party call center in Argentina.

I also can't believe the attitudes of people here. "Why do I need to talk to a VP?" "Good luck with that", etc... I don't know what planet you people live on, but all I am asking for is an email address. Not your advice, Not you permission or blessings. You don't know me. If you can't help, it's really best to just STFU. Isn't anonymity great? "I'm gonna belittle the mere mortal who dares see things different than me"... LOL

8. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

Hmmm Settle down big guy.

tom108 likes this.
  9. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

welcome to the world of big business. getting a hold of a VP at a major corp like Moto does not happen easily. its not like a bank where every second person is a VP.
    That being said, maybe if you stated what the actual problem was you may get help within this forum. If you have an equipment problem try going into a verizon store.

10. BCox

BCox Well-Known Member

I feel like interjecting into this conversation, because its more interesting than the paper I'm writing right now...

...I feel like your three best options have been posted here already...If its a crazy, unfixable technical issue, take it to a verizon store. If its something smaller, try laying the problem on the helpful people at this forum, there are some smart cookies out there that can try to help...

If its something minor, or a complaint about something (like, you're upset with the silly text message order bug, as i am), post at the motorola support forums.

No offense, but unless you are a huge corporate account, why would a high level VP want to talk to you about something? I'm sure they have bigger things to deal with, like changing the bootloader again...

11. dhoffman1421

dhoffman1421 Well-Known Member

Google is your friend

Bob Ingalls
    Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
    One Verizon Way
    Basking Ridge, NJ 07920-1097
    robert.e.ingalls.jr@verizon.com
    ph: 908-559-1112 (Shaw? picks up)
    fx: 908-696-2210

12. BCox

BCox Well-Known Member

I mean, again, unless he has a large corporate account, or had some incriminating evidence of some malicious activity that motorola has been up to, they aren't going to care....

13. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

Don't bet on it. I know when a VP gets some crap from a nobody at my place they seem to freak out (probably because they don't want it going to their boss next) and then they like to act like ..well a VP and get on someones ass. :eek:

14. BCox

BCox Well-Known Member

Well, it doesn't make it any less of a stupid thing to do...

again, barring some insanely ridiculous issue or a large corporate account...

15. dookie1

dookie1 Well-Known Member

he was looking for moto, not vzw.

that said, with his apparent attitude, he ain't going far with any vp.