Motorola dedicated page for Droid X

Last Updated:

1. Gamble

Gamble Well-Known Member

2. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Saw this earlier today, cannot wait to have this phone officially announced.
  3. i know man, 3 more days. just 3 more days
  4. Well it should be a little easier to get this phone seeing how a bunch of people used their upgrades on the incredible
  5. Gamble

Gamble Well-Known Member

True. I lost count on how many special offers that Verizon has sent me in the mail about the Incredible.
  6. chaM87

chaM87 Well-Known Member

hahaha, headshot. o----> x_x
  7. Wolfedude88

Idk if might not be that easy. I used my upgrade on the Incredible then sold it on Ebay for enough money to buy this phone. So a lot of people could do that and be able to get this phone off contract.
  8. Yeah but alot of people do not nescessarily want to go through the hassle of selling and then moving to another phone less then 2 months into it. There are people that will keep their phones and I had no problem getting an incredible on release day so I'm not to worried about being able to get the X
  9. Wolfedude88

True, I am sure most people won't sell their phones. The Incredible is a great phone and most will be satisfied with the Incredible and won't wont a bigger phone. I expect no problems for myself to get one on launch day, knock on wood.
  10. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

if the incredible stays out of stock until 7/12 like they say then mine will still sell for a premium at about $450-$475 :)
    i think im going to do a buy it now with a make an offer tag. but no less than $450. will be getting this phone!
    so far the cheapest on ebay as of today is $475. but mine will have alot of accessories (i initially planned to keep the phone lol).
    its official, my new thing is to get the phone, have it for a month or more...then sell it before two months and get the newest newest.
    sure, i`ll end up spending a $100-200 extra a month for new toys in my second childhood so buzz off! :eek:
  11. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

The VZW site currently says 7/19. I'm still curious to see if that changes significantly after Wednesday...
  12. hey, if we earn it we got the right to burn it
  13. damstr

damstr Well-Known Member

I was REALLY considering switching to ATT again for the new iPhone (miss my old 3GS) but the Droid X might be enough to keep me on big red for the time being. I ship out for Marine boot camp mid January so I would only be buying 1 more phone till after then. :/