• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Droid - Email Length Problem with Exchange Server

Alright, so I am moderately new to the DROID, but I am not new to phones nor technology. I know that the DROID and exchange server have not had the best time together but I was wondering if there is a setting somewhere that lets me recieve the full email when I use the built in DROID exchange program. Right now when I recieve an email I seem to recieve the first X amount of characters, and then the rest is not there. It comes out to be about a paragraphs worth of words. Is there some setting that I'm missing or is this how it is with everyone. I see that a lot of people download TouchDown, which I will do if I have to, but I'm a poor college kid, the last thing I want to do is drop 20 bucks on something that I think the phone should already so. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones