• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Droid for sale

OutlawFirebird

Nov 7, 2009
Got an Motorola droid for sale, Bought when the day it first came out so its almost a year old. In great condition, works fine, Dont have any problems. Has froyo 2.2 installed manually, may need another update. with a beta of flash 10.1 installed also. would like to keep memory card, but I can let it go also. Comes with 2 cases(one is rubber felling, and one is a almost see through blue hard case. Has a mirror screen protector installed, and I am willing to put a new one on of the buyer's choosing or take it off completely, cause the screen protector has some scratches on it from normal useage, But not on the phone screen it self. comes with the wall charger, I cant find the orginal box so I will have to ship it in another, but I will continue to look for it till someone buys it. Will post pics. Just make an offer.

Here are the pictures.
ImageShack Album - 6 images

any questions just ask.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones