Motorola Droid HD Mirror Screen Protector

Last Updated:

1. vb4life

vb4life Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone used the Motorola Droid HD Mirror Screen Protector for their droid? It looks pretty cool, but I was wondering if anyone has real world review of the mirror screen.

Advertisement
  2. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

Never heard of it but I'm bumpin this...id love a good screen protector cuz every one I've used has actually attracted more smudges and lint..

3. gotwillk

gotwillk Well-Known Member

hmm looks interesting. i'm thinking of modifying that so it can fit on the back of the slider instead.

4. gonzoguy24

Link please???

5. milrtime83

milrtime83 Well-Known Member

Easily searchable on Google, but here's one: Motorola Droid HD Mirror Screen Protector

Looks interesting, but I'm wondering how well it would work, specifically outside. If you're out in the sunlight it would seem like you would at least see some of the mirror reflection along with the screen.

6. gonzoguy24

Lol thanks...yea I realize that I coulda searched it sorry...its nice to have the link in the thread tho :)

7. TBreezy

TBreezy Member

I have used it. I love it on my LG Dare, 50/50 on the droid. The screen is bright enough for outside use on the droid, not so much for the dare. I just dont think it looks as nice on the droid.

8. StingRay

StingRay Well-Known Member

Neat looking but the big question is regarding thickness....too thick will reduce the touchscreen sensitivity....

the "privacy" screens that VZW offered early on reduced touch sensitivity, so they pulled them....

anybody who has purchased please give us some feedback....would love to give one a try....

9. TBreezy

TBreezy Member

It wasnt horrible on the touch degradation but i did notice a slight lag.

10. StingRay

StingRay Well-Known Member

Thnx TB!

11. superdesi

superdesi Well-Known Member

TB, does the product have that much reflection in real life? Like it actually turns into a handheld mirror when the screen is off? Also, I know you may of hinted at it in your previous posts, but would you recommend the mirror screen?

12. Hegemony

Hegemony Well-Known Member

Looks tacky.

13. TBreezy

TBreezy Member

yeah it pretty much turns into a mirror when the screen is off. I like the screen because it is cut right and i dont get as many bubbles when putting it on as others. I just put on another one and it isnt really that laggy as the first one was. (could have been the phone at that time) yeah id recommend if you like the mirror look.

14. droidpcguru

droidpcguru Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up! I will be looking into one of these. I'll search, but are there other brands and if so which one is better(will last longer)?

15. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

I've used a lot of mirror screen protectors and they all have some bad effects with sunlight. You usually have trouble seeing anything in direct sunlight.

16. Jaxx10

Jaxx10 Well-Known Member

This would look awsome on the back of the screen (when u slide the keyboard out)..so u can see when ur taking yourself a pic !!!!