• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Motorola Droid on Cricket: GPS And Other App Problems

blzdroid.

Lurker
Jul 18, 2010
Basically my phone is supposed to be fully flashed. Only the phone and MMS was working w/ no working internet at one point. But I fixed that w/ Any cut by creating a short cut for proxy settings and then entering the cricket info, making me able to use the internet. Now the only problem is that my APP Market, YouTube, GPS/Navigation, Myspace, etc. (basically everything else that requires an internet connection) will not connect. In GPS I will always get a "data connection loss" error, in YouTube I will always get a "Sorry this video cannot be played" error. Any solutions on how to get GPS/Navigation and APPs to work? Is there a certain file that I have to edit?

Also:
I have a theory: I was thinking that my plan may be the problem because I don't have the navigation feature. But The would only be related to the GPS/Navigation. But here's my plan:

Cricket Unlimited 45
ajax-loader-transp.gif
Features
  • Data Default
    Mobile Web Access
    Paperless Billing
    Regulatory Recovery
    Toll Calls
    Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting and 3 Way Calling
    $5 off for Multiple Line Discount
    Unlimited Text Messaging-TXT
    Multi Media Messaging
    UNLIMITED: Picture/Video Messaging
    UNLIMITED: Text to Mexico
    Unlimited Long Distance
    Free Unlimited Directory Assistance
    Roaming Premium Extended Coverage-RU0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones