• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Motorola Droid Razr Maxx turned off and never came alive again

fabriciolb

Lurker
Sep 22, 2012
I have problems with this phone which turned off 3 times after went dead. I sent to the local Motorola Brazil for repair however the customer care is horrible. :mad:

I lost 4 hours of work and need to buy a new GSM bigger size chip to still have a mobile working while mine is on repair. Between all I spent is time out of work, car gas, calls, internet provide month cost it is around US$ 110 dollars.

The Motorola Brazil service won't help me and I'm looking to go the officials local justice department to fill a formal complain and sue Motorola regarding all cost I had. Motorola advertised it as a robust mobile, one of the top in features and battery, however my disappoint was huge.

Looks like is a common problem with this phones, it there a solution, have you guys had same problem?:thinking:

Did you try holding the power button and each volume button at the same time? That should hard-reset it.

This may sound stupid, but did you try plugging it in for maybe a half hour, then turning out back on?

I've had my Maxx turn off and not turn back on. The two methods I just said have worked for me every time.

Also, did you try to put a new ROM on it?

Upvote 0
Yep, tried the Power On and Each Volume for 15 seconds, connected and disconnected to power.

Tried also keeping it plugged for an hour, actually it went dead after a night recharge.

I had to send to repair, is there right now, and I'm looking to see what is the issue, is looking like a bad design.

How frequently it happens to you?

Thanks by tips anyway

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones