• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Droid V Eris-How Much Longer Does Motorola Droid Last?

pittguy578

Nov 6, 2009
I bought an Eris on day one-didn't even know about the Eris until I walked into the store. It was one of the few purchases I made without research. I was glad I did for a while, but then the battery life was driving me crazy so I took it back. Still on the fence between Omnia II and Motorola Droid...I might be able to get a MUCH better deal on a Droid with a price match.

Would I get better battery life with a Motorola Droid?

Get the switch to the motorola droid side. We have cookies.

/Thread.

But on a serious note you have to break in the battery. I know you don't want to hear this but ill say it anyways for the first week my droids battery SUCKED. After 5 hours it was at 10%. Now after 12 hours of work constant notifications and web browsing with no charging at all I have 20% of battery left very often. Can't be so picky man you should have asked on here first thats what I did.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones