Motorola Droid

Last Updated:

1. 3eb

3eb New Member This Topic's Starter

I SO FAR LOVE THIS PHONE... However after sending an MP3 to the droid it assigned one of my pics from my library as it's icon in the PRELOADED music player. I've deleted the pic and the song, hooked it to pc to CONFIRM deleted and yea then transferd song back and the picture shows up STILL EVEN THO I'VE DELETED THEM BOTH!!!! Is there a a secret cache besides "art" for mp3's that is keeping this img showing up? ALL my other songs show up with CORRECT art EXCEPT THIS ONE... Any advice would be helpful I have astro on it right now and have dug thru every dir I can think of but NO TRACE of this IMAGE YET it APPEARS.....

Advertisement
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Try using software like Mp3tag on your computer. Load the audio file from your phone in the program. Then manually add the album art. It should fix it the next time it loads the song.

I had to do it individually to 500 songs. Works brilliantly though.

3. silverrocket

silverrocket Member

I bought album art grabber from the android market its about $2.60 and put album art on all my music in 5 minutes and you it right on your phone its awesome. Its the highest value for the money of any app I have