• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Droid

3eb

Lurker
May 9, 2010
I SO FAR LOVE THIS PHONE... However after sending an MP3 to the droid it assigned one of my pics from my library as it's icon in the PRELOADED music player. I've deleted the pic and the song, hooked it to pc to CONFIRM deleted and yea then transferd song back and the picture shows up STILL EVEN THO I'VE DELETED THEM BOTH!!!! Is there a a secret cache besides "art" for mp3's that is keeping this img showing up? ALL my other songs show up with CORRECT art EXCEPT THIS ONE... Any advice would be helpful I have astro on it right now and have dug thru every dir I can think of but NO TRACE of this IMAGE YET it APPEARS.....

I SO FAR LOVE THIS PHONE... However after sending an MP3 to the droid it assigned one of my pics from my library as it's icon in the PRELOADED music player. I've deleted the pic and the song, hooked it to pc to CONFIRM deleted and yea then transferd song back and the picture shows up STILL EVEN THO I'VE DELETED THEM BOTH!!!! Is there a a secret cache besides "art" for mp3's that is keeping this img showing up? ALL my other songs show up with CORRECT art EXCEPT THIS ONE... Any advice would be helpful I have astro on it right now and have dug thru every dir I can think of but NO TRACE of this IMAGE YET it APPEARS.....
I bought album art grabber from the android market its about $2.60 and put album art on all my music in 5 minutes and you it right on your phone its awesome. Its the highest value for the money of any app I have

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones