Last Updated: 2013-12-26 11:10:04
  1. buddhaja

buddhaja Member

Advertisement
  2. sturtw

sturtw New Member

3. buddhaja

buddhaja Member

Sure, give me a little while to rewrite the tutorial cause a few changes took place after i wrote it initially
  4. SplinteredChao

SplinteredChao New Member

Any update on the root guide?
  5. Toxifera

Toxifera New Member

Hello,
    I am also interested in a root guide for the Moto M.

Thanks.
  6. stanleyg

stanleyg Member

The only thing you can do is to deny the delivery acceptance. I have never bought any refurbished device, so have no idea of it.

annfrank New Member

Hello please respond to this urgently I have flashed my Motorola electrify m to cyanogenmod then I reflashed my stock ROM and I completely lost my WiFi I don't even know how that's possible but every time I try to turn on WiFi the switch to turn it on in the settings I click WiFi then it shows just a black screen that just shows my system ui and WiFi networks on top I have tried to reflash firmware but that did not work I also thrived to factory reset like three times! If you have any idea on what I should do I would gladly appreciate it!

Attached Files:

8. annfrank

annfrank New Member

Hello please respond to this urgently I have flashed my Motorola electrify m to cyanogenmod then I reflashed my stock ROM and I completely lost my WiFi I don't even know how that's possible but every time I try to turn on WiFi the switch to turn it on in the settings I click WiFi then it shows just a black screen that just shows my system ui and WiFi networks on top I have tried to reflash firmware but that did not work I also thrived to factory reset like three times! If you have any idea on what I should do I would gladly appreciate it! Thank you

Attached Files: