motorola flip side updating issuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. shortone78

shortone78 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a flip side and my Facebook has never worked properly. I am now having issues with my phone syncing and getting updates. i was wondering if anyone has some info that might help me out.
    I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible, and any help would be grateful

Advertisement
  2. macgiobuin

macgiobuin Well-Known Member

It's in the "About Phone" section in "Settings"---all the way at the bottom. You can also re-install the Facebook App.

3. shortone78

shortone78 New Member This Topic's Starter

that shounds like something i should look at.
    do you nknow about how to update the os as well?

4. macgiobuin

No. I was told (not by anyone in the business) that if you turn your phone off for a few minutes and then turn it back on, it downloads all available updates. I know there is a "Get Updates" button on the PC application where you can manage/transfer files from your computer to your phone and vice-versa. When I hook up to the desktop, I always hit that button, but have never had any updates show up.

5. macgiobuin

Open "Settings."
    Scroll all the way to the bottom and open "About Phone."
    Click on "System Updates" and any that you need should download.

6. honeykenzie07

honeykenzie07 Member

Mine does show any updates when i go to my phone but i have apn widget but if updates show up and alot of times ill do something and it wont show updates any more i go to app brain go to my apps and it automatically shows what needs to be updated

7. honeykenzie07

honeykenzie07 Member

Can some1 please tell me why its saying i cant view apps or my profile it says coming soon on top of them but like an hour ago when i registered it said the same thing but still took me straight to the apps help please

8. macgiobuin

Sounds like your carrier (AT&T?) hasn't logged your phone into the system or activated your account? I have never seen that error message.

9. Masterball777

Masterball777 New Member

Hi. After trying to update to froyo (using "update.zip"), I have tried to factory reset, but to no avail. Any ideas? (Also I didn't double name the file extension)