1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Motorola is deleting my posts!

1. Aggie12

Aggie12 Well-Known Member

So I've been posting on Motorola's facebook page asking them nicely to unlock the bootloader and whenever I go back they keep deleting it! I mean I'm on FB all day. I don't mind continuously writing to them, right? I think it's wrong for a company to just sweep that under the rug. I should at least get some type of response. . .
    [Hide]I think I'm really just doing it out of boredom and frustration.[/Hide]

Advertisement
    :
  2. gmenfan83

gmenfan83 Well-Known Member

damn bro thats kind of crazy that they would delete your posts but i cant say im suprised:eek:
  3. Aggie12

Haha me neither lol. I know it's not going to get anyone anywhere but I just want to be that pestering brother to his sister that won't shut up.

They've deleted all three of them so far within five minutes of posting them throughout the day.
  4. gmenfan83

well i admire your effort, nothing goes anywhere until someone tries man , and trying you are so always remember that, if people did not try to fight for a lot of our right we have today we would obviously not have them;)
    Aggie12 likes this.
  5. faber78

faber78 Guest

must mean you're getting to them....:)
    every time you post, someone has to delete it....thats worth a lol in itself....
  6. bouchigo

bouchigo Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will have someone day and night just to delete those posts.....lol
  7. gmenfan83

Lol with all the money they make I'm sure someone holds the position of post deleter and/or responder
  8. faber78

faber78 Guest

lol....thats awesome :)
    gmenfan83 likes this.
  9. northernmoris

northernmoris Well-Known Member

I think it would be funny if we all did this.. Just very nicely ask them that same question, no hostility.. A couple times throughout the day, 20+ of us..
  10. alprazolam

alprazolam Well-Known Member

I would if I had facebook. You know, maybe Motorola won't listen, but perhaps the competition will. I'm sure they read what is going on with each other as well. Everyone should be heard in some form.
  11. JrzDroid

JrzDroid Well-Known Member

I've been bashing motorola on their facebook for months over bootloaders. They haven't deleted any of my posts and i get at least 20 likes on each post I make. They actually replied to me once saying that they understand my frustration and a solution was being developed for all developers regarding the bootloader policy
  12. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Well-Known Member

Even better than all of us going on there and asking the same question, we should let Aggie post something, then wait for it to get deleted, then all of us jump on there and ask, "hey what happened to that post Aggie left on here? That was a legit question, what they hell are you guys to chicken shit to answer him"???

If a bunch of us called them out for deleting such posts, that'd really make em look like scum. :)
  13. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

im down for putting it to motorola
    gmenfan83 likes this.
  14. Aggie12

And now I can't even post on their wall. It's giving me a post could not be submitted. I know it's not just random because I can post on other walls XD

You guys go at it! I've obviously been perma banned their. And that's okay. because I've permabanned moto in my book. No more devices from them unless they change their policy. Heck I might even go buy an iPad2 just to shove it in their face. Wait...no I won't those are icky.
  15. gmenfan83

Lol ipad2 is a thing of beauty bro ..got one launch day and love it
    And shame on you for getting banned lol
  16. Aggie12

Haha I agree its nice and great for everyday use. But I would want to customize it like android. :p my cousin has one and swears by it
  17. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

I'd swear at it. :D
  18. gmenfan83

19. faber78

faber78 Guest

You got banned....now you know you're doing it right
  20. deletion

deletion Member

I posted a question titled "Why can't I take full advantage of my device?" You guys should like it and comment.