Motorola Media Link Always closes?

Last Updated:

1. Djanvk

Djanvk Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've been using Moto Media Link so transfer music to my droid but I can only use it for like a couple minutes then it just closes on it's own, anyone else have this problem? I'm on Windows XP.

Advertisement
  2. liconj

liconj New Member

I have the same problem, I have been searching the net for an answer and cant find anything. I have contacted motorola via chat support and they basically escalated the issue and said it would be 24 to 48 hrs before they contact me back. I recommend doing the same unless someone has an answer for us. Oh I have windows vista 32 bit.

3. tluv00

tluv00 Well-Known Member

You are lucky to get it up for a few minutes. As soon as mine starts it automatically closes the desktop screen but stays open in the item tray. Could it be an issue with 2.1?

4. liconj

liconj New Member

Yeah same here, it doesnt matter if the phone is connected or not. I havent heard back from motorola and basically given up on it. I just use is as an external hard drive from the c drive.

5. Hauna Man

Hauna Man New Member

For me, the application will stay open only for a few seconds and then closes. I'm just wondering if there is a solution to this problem. Please post ....
    Thank you.

6. patman99

patman99 New Member

I think this has be a constant problem for many regardless of which Android OS or desktop OS is being run. Someone pointed me to use Double Twist but I have found it to be a painful experience to use.:(

7. Hauna Man

Hauna Man New Member

After updating alls well.:)

8. ourgangmn

ourgangmn New Member

Win 7-64 at home = MML syncs with no problems
    Win XP at work = MML starts and then closes immediately....worked fine for a week....until I "updated" the software.