Motorola Media Link Available!!!!!

Last Updated:

1. MrCKP

MrCKP New Member This Topic's Starter

Motorola has new sync software called Motorola Media Link that does it all!!! sync with itunes, windows media player, convert videos to DROID resolution and all!!! Got to Motorolas site and check it out

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

3. c.u.nspace

c.u.nspace New Member

Thanks for the heads up and link info. Guess you learned that valuable lesson in school.......sharing !!!;)

4. dmgabe

dmgabe Well-Known Member

Now if only they would provide a solution for those of us that use a Mac.

5. cpetku

cpetku Well-Known Member

Haven't tried it yet for videos, but Windows Media Player (Vista) does a much better job of syncing music when it's stored in multiple locations. You just have to add/configure your droid under tools, options, devices.

6. bmcglone

bmcglone Member

To install Media Link on Windows 7, right click on the installer program, under the compatibility tab select "Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows Vista Service Pack 1" and click OK. Right click on the installer program again and select "Run as administrator."

7. bhixon

bhixon Member

exactly

8. DrDiff

DrDiff Well-Known Member

Although I don't have my droid yet... I did the down load and this thing is nice. Found all my video files and mp3's Works as well as the zune software that I currently use to fill my zune. Should make the transition to droid painless.

Well there is that $299 before mail in rebate from Verizon...

Yes I know Best Buy, or on-line. But in a store they can send my address book over to the new phone.

9. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Do you have a normal Verizon store near you (not VZW, just Verizon?)...Mine is called a "Verzion+" store. Not only can they do the address book transfer, but they (at least mine did) give you the MIR up front. No worries. I got my Eris through BB, but my brother went to the VZ+ store for his Droid, and it was much easier than BB.