Motorola MZ600 Tablet Appears in Verizon Inventory

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Well, well, well. Lookie what we have here. The Motorola tablet we have heard so much (yet so little) about has popped right up in Verizon’s inventory with an MZ600 model number attached. In fact we have three entries. One for the tablet itself, one for demo units, and one for dummy units. Still, the [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. ckeegan

ckeegan Well-Known Member

I've already said this, but I certainly hope this thing is LTE capable. It's launching so close to Verizon's 4G launch, that they could market the hell out of it for that reason. I just think it would be idiotic to not include LTE with basically the first "real" Google tablet.

Anyway, I highly doubt this thing is launching in October. First of all, I would think that we would have seen leaked pictures by now. Second, I don't even think it's gone through Wi-Fi certification yet. Third, has anyone even seen an FCC filing?

Hey, I'd love for this thing to hit before my trip next month, but I just don't see it going to market until Black Friday at the earliest. No better publicity than people lining up at Verizon stores, PLUS the launch of their 4G service.