• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Olympus Pics!!!

solidkevin

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2009
thumb_550_motorola-olympus.jpg

Behold, the Motorola Olympus? Perhaps. This may well be the rumored Tegra 2-powered smartphone from Motorola. The Olympus name's been floating around for a while now -- including one likely fake about screen -- with no real proof to back it up. The tipster -- who apparently shopped these pics around a couple of places -- offered no details with the leaked pictures (there's one more after the break), so we've got to go with what we can see.

But let's throw a little more fuel on this fire: We got a tip that Motorola's testing a phone codenamed the Evora -- a fully capacitive, rounded, dual-camera phone -- on AT&T. Which very much fits this bill. Except that the screen you see here looks a lot bigger that the 3.7 inches we were told the Evora sports. So we'll just have to see.
thumb_450_motorola-olympus-2.jpg

Cant Wait for this one!! I need a new phone and this looks HOT! Hopefully ATT doesn't put a bunch of crap and not allow Side Apps, beyond that Cant Wait!

Misleading name, being that we don't know for sure. I might move this to the news threadd seeing as since we don't know which device this is, we also don't know the carrier.

Maybe Motorola will throw one of these my way to test! Actually, it would have to be on Verizon for that.

On second thought, I'll keep it in this forum since there is a lot of other Olympus-related stuff here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones