Support motorola triumph compatible apps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KyleGoneWild, Mar 23, 2012.

1. KyleGoneWild

KyleGoneWild New Member

Mar 23, 2012
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Prevail from boost bobile which I hate and I want to get the Triumph soon but I was wondering if most apps are compatible like yahoo talk and another big one is go locker (go launcher ex). I do plan on buying very soon. Also I only have like 256 mb internal storage on my phone and whats the memory like on the triumph? Any help would be nice.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. richking34

richking34 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    The triumph comes with a 2gb micro SD card and 256 internal sotrage. All the apps you mentioned are compatible with the triumph.

3. AtticTRON

AtticTRON Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA

Actually it comes with 1gb of internal storage. I have never been able to fill it all up and I have a decent amount of apps and games. As for compatible apps, I would say that most of the stuff in the Play store works and the stuff that doesn't can always be side loaded.

4. richking34

richking34 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Sorry i wasnt sure on the internal storage.

5. hdjx20

hdjx20 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2012
    not to mention the thunderprop gives the compatiblilty of the htc thunderbolt and enables you to download and play gameloft hd games

6. KyleGoneWild

KyleGoneWild New Member

Mar 23, 2012
    No worrys. You had me concerned when you said 256 lol. Well when I have the money I will pick up the phone. Probably 2-4 weeks. Gas is so expensive.

7. shmackshmack

Dec 9, 2011
    Los Angeles
    the triumph has the internal guts of the HTC thunderbolt, a very high end phone.

you can rest assured that it will be SO much better than your prevail.

the triumph has 1GB for apps, and a 2GB sd card that can be used for whatever (like your prevail)

MORE apps work on the triumph than the prevail becuase the prevail sucks. the triumph is a better phone.