• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help motorola triumph is dead,,,please help..

samg77

Lurker
Aug 25, 2013
Need help guys...

my motorola triumph had the Froyo Ice Cream sandwich 2.2 and all was fine until couple of days back...

suddenly my phone went dead and i thought it was the battery so i got a new battery but that didnt help..here is what happens now..

-- to turn the phone on i have remove the battery
-- the phone does not turn off either using the power button.. i have to remove the battery again...
-- when it turns on after putting the battery in, the phone just shuts itself off after a minute or so...just goes dead no response at all...
-- i thought i could reinstall the Froyo Ice Cream sandwich 2.2
-- so i did that
-- now the same thing with on off still happens and when turned on, the phone just sits on the Google screen and nothing happens after that...

i am wondering if any one has seen anything like this and if possible may be point me in some direction hopefully..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones