Motorola Triumph Jelly Bean Please Sign Up!General

1. g60madman

g60madman Well-Known Member Developer

Advertisement
  2. Gaffadin

Gaffadin Well-Known Member

Damn, that's a massive surprise. I guess they are forgoing an official ICS release in favour of simply jumping right to JB?

I suspect that we will just end up receiving the $100 rebate instead, but we can always hope!
    smayonak and g60madman like this.
  3. mllk

mllk Active Member

done!
    g60madman likes this.
  4. Tokens210

Tokens210 Well-Known Member

I signed up, although I have high hopes I wont be holding my breathe lol

I wish they had a counter so we could see how many triumph users actually sign up

Can you get the triumph on something other than VM??, cause it seemed like everyother phone said the model/carrier but the triumph just says Motorola triumph/Other lol
    g60madman likes this.
  5. sikk66

sikk66 Well-Known Member

I signed up.But I must say that I would be more than surprised if our phones were upgraded to JB.
    g60madman likes this.
  6. ShadyBusiness

ShadyBusiness Well-Known Member

I signed up as well. If our phone doesn't get JB maybe we could convince them to release all of the triumph's files. It really is the least they could do for us.
    g60madman likes this.
  7. jimg3081

jimg3081 Well-Known Member

Done I think everyone needs to so it will be supported they probably need so many people to sign up
    g60madman likes this.
  8. Izzard

Izzard Well-Known Member

spread the word people!
    I signed up my brother, he doesn't even own Triumph :)
    g60madman likes this.
  9. andr2d2

andr2d2 Well-Known Member

Just joined the ranks of you that signed up
    g60madman likes this.
  10. b_randon14

b_randon14 Well-Known Member Developer

Woah this is a pleasant surprise!! Signed it!
    starchild3x3 and g60madman like this.
  11. andr2d2

andr2d2 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it really be a kick in the teeth for you guys that have worked so hard over the last year for Motorola to finally pony up!:D
  12. Tokens210

I'd say not at all lol even if our device got a jelly bean update I'd run a custom rom like cm10 or mtdev cm10 anyway, more user customization
    g60madman likes this.
  13. g60madman

g60madman Well-Known Member Developer

So true, just means all our hard work would be a breeze to update with new libs and kernel. Plus it would open doors for Phandroid, MIUI, and the list goes on!
  14. Tokens210

Not to mention it could possibly greatly assist if not completely fix camera, HDMI, and pretty much every other device problem current custom Roms have

If im not hoping too high that is lol
  15. halfpr

halfpr Member

Done this will be a blast to have our Phone with JB I guess evo users can suck butt hahaha
    g60madman likes this.
  16. mikel81

mikel81 Active Member

Amazed we are even on the list! Signed.

Thanks for posting this and for all the work you do on this phone, I'm sure I speak for many when I say it is appreciated.
    g60madman likes this.
  17. Ramalama

Ramalama Member

Get in my phone jelly bean!!
    I really do not want the bribe to switch phones unless I can still say on the $25 plan.

Liking my phone as is with 2.3 ever since tinkerguy, all the way to g60. These guys are awesome.

And now with magicjack app I can call landlines for free. (Just found out today) No longer need large amount of minutes.
    g60madman likes this.
  18. buzzcon

buzzcon Well-Known Member Contributor

I was wondering the same thing.

Signed up as well!!!! I will be shocked/surprised if we get an upgrade, but my fingers are crossed. I hope I eat crow with my post in the other thread :rolleyes:.
    g60madman likes this.
  19. silent_20

silent_20 Member

Signed up. Hope we get it.
    g60madman likes this.
  20. adjr

adjr Member

Signed it. Would rather have the update than the rebate! I suspect the rebate will be for a new phone on a full service contract carrier (Guess its just the cynic in me). Still thank you G60 for bringing this to our attention.
    g60madman likes this.
  21. GregoryJ

GregoryJ Member

Signed as well.

But I think you're right about the rebate going to a specific phone...

Says the rebate will be for these phones..."Motorola CEO Dennis Woodside also said that the company will offer a $100 credit to any users whose devices don
    g60madman likes this.
  22. inub

inub Well-Known Member

Signed up with all the emails i could think of lol
    g60madman likes this.
  23. Steve 3.x

Steve 3.x New Member

Signed up even thought I'm enjoying the new MTDEV-CM7. :)

I'd love to see Googlerola to give us a proper update, but I'm not holding my breath. That said, they did announce the Razr M which would be a prime candidate for carriers like VM. Assuming it would retail for about $200, the $100 rebate would be a nice bonus.
    g60madman likes this.
  24. GTWolf

GTWolf Well-Known Member

Wow, can't wait to see what comes of this. Don't have the phone anymore, but I signed anyway. Depending on how this goes, might have to scoop another one up on ebay or something.
    g60madman likes this.
  25. MetalLink

MetalLink Well-Known Member

Let's get that ball rolling. Signed.
    g60madman likes this.