1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Motorola Universal Dock [pic]Tips

Last Updated:

1. syntrix

syntrix Well-Known Member

Saw this in a thread mentioned so I bought one. Tiny bit off, but I love having a dock for my razr HD!!!

[​IMG]

Haven't even seen what else is in the box! :D:D

Advertisement
  2. lowboydrvr

lowboydrvr Well-Known Member

The only problem I have with this dock is that it doesn't work using the Verizon holster case (the pins are too short if the phone is in the case). If I remove the phone from the case, it works great.
  3. ALurker

ALurker Well-Known Member

Not bad. Where did you buy it?
  4. pegs520

pegs520 Well-Known Member

How does it charge? Does it simply go into the USB port?
  5. syntrix

Amazon

Yes

There was also a question (can't rmember where) about audio working through the dock hdmi... haven't tested that yet.
    ALurker likes this.
  6. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

I have this dock for my wife's Droid 4. Works perfect even with a case on. A little stiff to to get in and out each time though. As soon I get my HD I will be using the doc for audio streaming into a set of powered computer speakers.
  7. dirkbonn

dirkbonn Well-Known Member

This appears to be the one in the OP's picture.

Amazon.com: Motorola Droid 4 Standard HD Dock Desktop w/ Charger Verizon Wireless OEM xt894: Cell Phones & Accessories

If it's not the correct, someone post a correction please. :smokingsomb:
  8. mlg2919

mlg2919 Well-Known Member

So where did you buy it and what is the model number. Amazon has a bunch but they all have a note "not for HD model"
  9. syntrix

Internet down here... cell posting.... only model number is on the dock. Csd-8109. Comes in a rd box. I no longer have an hd but always glad to help. Prob cheaper on amazon with free shipping than me trying to sell mine.