Motorold Droid Get Better Battery Life?

Last Updated:

1. pittguy578

pittguy578 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I love my new phone, but I HATE the battery life. I didn't even use it last night and it was fully charged when I put it down around 7 PM. I wake up this morning to a very low battery.

Is the battery life on the Motorola better?

Advertisement
  2. vido.ardes

vido.ardes Well-Known Member

Your better off asking in the Droid forum, and asking their experiances of Battery life

3. SuperBaby

SuperBaby Well-Known Member

To me the battery life is not the worst thing after all I can keep a spare battery. The worst thing is the back cover is difficult to remove.... unlike my old lover Nokia N95.

4. richabramsuk

richabramsuk Member

I would say that you have a battery issue or, more likely, something on your phone that is going crazy and draining the battery much faster than normal.

I've come to the conclusion that smart phones in general need to be charged at every opportunity :rolleyes: however... I find if I charge my phone overnight and take it off charge at, say, 9am it'll last the entire day and through the following night without needing charging. You can check your "awake" time in the phone settings menu to see if some application is stopping your phone from sleeping properly. Although it won't tell you what's causing the issue at least it'll tell you that something software-based is the culprit!! From the home screen select menu, settings, and then I can't quite remember! It's something like "phone info" and is at the bottom of the page.

HTH.