1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Motorooter link?

1. cmurder10

cmurder10 New Member

Does anybody have a working link to download Motorooter? I rooted my bionic a while ago and I deleted some of the bloatware and I am no unable to install any of the system updates.

When I try and update, an exclamation point pops up and it says "update failed." I have been reading around and it appears the easiest way to get around this is to just flash back to stock and then apply the updates. I have a Macbook Pro so the only program I saw that works for mac is the MotoRooter-1.1.zip but every link I get to the file is dead.

Does anyone have the program + the zip of the file needed to restore it to stock? I dont care about keeping the root on the phone I just want to be able to apply the updates. (Something messed up when I got part way through the update that stopped my 4g from working, I am in NYC and it wont connect to 4g anywhere)

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Welcome to Android forums!:)

I have moved your thread to the "all things root" section of the Bionic forum so that the folks who root, and unroot their Bionics, can find your post and reply accordingly.

Thanks,
    damewolf13