mount phone storageSupport

Last Updated: 2010-10-09 23:06:19
  1. Jason Pedersen

Jason Pedersen Well-Known Member

I seem to be having an issue with mounting my phone storage to my computer. When I connect, I pull down the notification bar and select mount. However, only the SDcard will mount up. There are 12 gigs worth of space on the phone that I'd like to be able to access for music storage etc. and I also have all my photos saved to the phone storage (last phone was stolen, with my 16gig card in it). I plan on getting another card soon that I can move movies and music too, but can I access the phones storage at all?

I see in the manual that I can just download to the card then move to phone memory, but right now the only card I have is the one that came with it, and it's taken up by Avatar. I imagine I can do the same with photos, but it seems a rather lengthy process for something that should be as simple as plugging in the cord. Just my opinion of course.

I'm on a stock Vibrant, not rooted.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Advertisement
  2. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Connect in KIES mode, and wait. Both the internal and external SD card should show up in My Computer.
  3. Jason Pedersen

Jason Pedersen Well-Known Member

took a little bit of fidgeting before I realized that I can't be running LauncherPro to connect through KIES. Lame, but oh well. Thanks for the help, I had no idea what KIES was despite reading the manual.