Mount with Suction Cups for Archos 70 Android TabkeTips

Last Updated:

1. Zenstrive

Zenstrive Well-Known Member

I am thinking of buying Archos 70 for portable entertainment purpose (watching movies etc). I want to buy a suction cup mount that I can put on my elliptical bike's monitor as well as other surface (bathroom wall, windshield, etc)

I am now looking at this one from Arkon and this one from Rocketfish. Do you have experiences with either? Will they fit an Archos 70?

Anyway, Should I wait for Archos 70 250 GB or just grab Archos 70 8 GB :D ?

thanks before

2. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member

Cant help you with the mount other than to say you might be better off going to - News, Rumors and Reviews and looking at the a70 case thread.

I have the 8gb a70 with a 2gb sd card. I have loaded 12 movies, tons of songs, and 40+ apps. No issue yet but I'm sure it's coming. I'm getting a 32gb card shortly. The unit was dropped 1 time from kitchen counter height. Would a spinning hard drive have survived? Not sure.
  3. Zenstrive

I finally decided to get this thing and this one
  4. Daedalus

Daedalus Well-Known Member

I would have gone with the Arkon they have one that will fit the Galaxy Tab and I like their suction cup peice better then most. ask for handlebars I would not trust any clip to hold my tablet
  5. Zenstrive

Galaxy tab is wider so it won't fit as nicely to Archos 70.

Handlebar clip will mostly go to my elliptical handle (not the moving one, the static one)
  6. Daedalus

It is a clamp style as well just larger then those offer.
  7. Zenstrive

which one is it btw? the universal one?
  8. Daedalus

9. Zenstrive