Mounting SD card? Songs and Photos are missing

Last Updated:

1. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Earlier today I was getting the LOW STORAGE SPACE message showing up on my phone. So I started deleting apps I don't use and I also did a quick search on here and saw where someone said to clear the Caches of some of my apps. Well now, I noticed all my music is gone, all my photos are gone, etc. I hooked my phone up to the computer and saw where everything is STILL THERE. I must have unmounted my SD card before hooking it up to the computer or something. How do I go about mounting it again so everything shows back up on my phone?

Also for some reason I thought all my apps and everything was being saved to my SD card. I was confused as to why I would get that "Phone's storage is running low" message I have 13gb available on my SD card!

Advertisement
  2. Chuck1906

Nevermind, I rebooted my phone and my music came up with no issues...If anyone has any thoughts about my 2nd part of my question about my phone showing low storage space. How can I put everything on my SD card so I won't have to deal with that message again?

3. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Well-Known Member

up til the 2.2 release all apps goto the phone storage, now with the update more and more apps are adding the move to SD card option.

look in settings > application > manage applications.
    click on each app you have if it moves then the "move to SD card" will be highlighted.

4. Chuck1906

okay...i did notice that...cool