move or remove the address bar?Tips

1. ProudPapaG

ProudPapaG Well-Known Member

When I am surfing the internet on my EVO, the URL address bar at the top blocks the ability to see or use some of the site features that are at the top.
    For instance, when I go to Google, the URL address bar is in the way and blocks where the choices are for "images", ", Videos", "Maps", etc... when in mobile view.

Is there any way to move it, or hide it? I looked in settings, and I did a search here also...

thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Shadowsnake

Shadowsnake Member

on dolphin hd you can select fullscreen, it hide's the address bar, dont know on the stock browser
  3. JoshUng

JoshUng Well-Known Member

The address bar should hide itself when the page is fully loaded, does on mine at least.
  4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

+1
  5. ProudPapaG

ProudPapaG Well-Known Member

Yeah, it does on mine also, but some pages are taking a looooooong time to load and it's in the way. Google gets stuck occasionally and I'd like a way to bull past that.
  6. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

if you feel enough has loaded for you to see hit the x (stop) on the right of the bar. it will then hide itself.

or like the other guy said, it auto hides when the page is fully loaded.
  7. ReproOne

ReproOne New Member

I restored my Internet back to default settings as I was having some slowness, and now my address bar does not auto hide. Were you able to get yours to auto hide?
  8. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

+1

same here
  9. ReproOne

ReproOne New Member

I just realized that it appears the address bar does not auto hide as it is always at the top of the browser if you scroll up.